Week 1 Self Evaluation
Please reflect on the below questions, using the green, yellow, red self-evaluation guide.
Self Reflection Questions:
- How comfortable are you teaching the foundational poses (tadasana, cat, cow, table top, thread the needle, tree, hand to big toe, cobra, camel, locust, savasana) we have learned so far?
- How well do you feel you are understanding philosophical concepts from the Earth cycle?
- How well do you understand the anatomy of the joints and muscles actions and organization?
- How familiar do you feel with the permaculture philosophy?
- How well do you know the Signature Sequence (Earth: Beginner)?
Please take the time to review any sections that require more attention based on your self-assessment and reach out via email@example.com if you would like additional support.